Sunday 24 July 2016

10 Love Status For whatsapp Daily Updates! Love Whatsapp Status

Top 10 Love Status For whatsapp

It might seem, well it’s the make contact with of my own, When i prepared acknowledge that will. Nevertheless all over again, we have a capture: love whatsapp status these types of situations, is usually as well as all people on WhatsApp.
 If you want to add some creativity to your Cool Whatsapp status then you come at a right place. Here is the list of Cool Whatsup Status Messages.
 Cool Whatsapp Status For Girlfriend or Boy Friend. Comments | Share. It might seem, well it's the make contact with of my own.
Cool Whatsapp StatusCool whatsapp status for girls & boys. I'll try to cover all top most languages cool status for whatsapp, visit us to read full article.


Love Status For whatsapp

    Love Status For whatsapp



love Status For Whatsapp are a great way to share what is running in your mind today. If you want to add some creativity to your Whatsapp status then you come at a right place. Here is the list of Cool Whatsup Status Messages.

I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode.

Flirtationship: More than a friendship and less than a relationship.

I'm Jealous Of My Parents... I'll Never Have A Kid As Cool As Theirs!

Love Status For whatsapp

           Love Status For whatsapp



Love Status For whatsapp
                                     Love Status For whatsapp




  • Someone asked me How’s life? I just smiled and replied, She’s fine

  • Keep i your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. ~ Oscar Wiled

  • The real trouble with reality is that there’s no background music

  • It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it

  • Always remember to smile because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

  • Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.- James Baldwin
  • I do love nothing in the world so much as you..

  • Excuse me .... Plesae empty your pockets .... I think you stole my heart.


  • Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.

  • I'm not short, I am just concentrated awesome!


  • You can stay in my heart without paying single penny.


  •  thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.

  • If you don't care stop talking about it.


  • I'm a good boy with bad habits.


  • The best kind of kiss is when you have to stop because you can't help smile.

  • Girl, you better have a license, coz you are driving me crazy!


  • Do not drink and drive ……….. you might spill the drink.

  • The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.-- Helen Keller

50 Romantic Whatsapp Love status in English 
Today we have discussing about Love Whatsapp status 2016. As all of us know, a large number of people change their WhatsApp status. Love Status for whatsapp is a highly search term on internet. Many peoples searches Love Status daily for their loved once.

No comments:

Post a Comment