Sunday 4 September 2016

Best Status For Whatsapp | Latest Updated For 2017

Best Status For Whatsapp

People asks What is WhatsappWhatsapp is the leading messenger application. It is used to send messages and share your cool whatsapp status with friends. Status speaks your mind.Checkout the fresh, new, Latest Whatsapp Status in Hindi and English. Don't copy other person's status if you liked it, Why copy Their status when you can get best latest status's daily from our website urdupoetry4u, We Have Wrotted or Collected Many catogries of whatsapp statu like love status for whatsapp, in this catagory we collected and wrotted
all best possible status's about love, Cool whatsapp status, in this catagory we collected
cool whatsapp status as cool are you, Funny whatsapp status, in this catagory we collected
best funny status that i sure had make you laugh however we also wrote Status for Whatsapp for
in english where we wrotted very lovely status for your loved ones. Now We Are Going To Writting 
Best Whatsapp Status Of Every Catagory That People Liked Very Much..

best status for whatsapp

~Status For Whatsapp In English~




  • I Work For For Money, For Loyalty Hire a Dog ;)


  • Love Me Or Leave Me 


  •  No Hill Is Tough To Climb, See You At The Top!


  •  Be Inspired But Not Copy.


  •  You Only Live Once But If Do It Right ONCE IS ENOUGH.


  •  Be Happy In Front Of People Who Don't Like You. :D


  •  I Really Wanna Work Hard. But Being Lazy Is So Much Fun :P


  •  I Have Found That If You Love Life, Life Will Love You.


  •  Some Times You Win.. Some Times You Learn.


  •  Doubts Kills More Dreams, Than Failure Ever Will..


  •  I Don't Have Dirty Mind, I Have Sexy Imagination.


  • Rule#1 Of Life, Do What Makes You Happy.


  • I Can See You Checking My Whatsapp Status *_*  


  •  Just Be You, and If People Don't Like it, Well, Fuck Them!


  •  My Personality Is Who I Am And My Attitude depends On Who You Are.


  •  NEVER......TRUST.....A.....PREETTY......GIRL.


  •  I'm Not Lazy I'm On Energy Saving Mode :D


No comments:

Post a Comment